Construction equipment and off-highway equipment pose significant technical challenges due to the harsh environments in which they are often used and the heavy loads to which they are often subjected. In addition, abuse and lack of maintenance can lead to accidents occurring in service.
Construction Equipment & Off-Highway Accident Analysts
Caulfield Engineering has the design engineering expertise to analyze your construction equipment and off-highway equipment project, ranging from design analysis to accident investigation. Our experts have over 35 years of experience as design engineers, mechanics, and equipment users.
Past projects include but are not limited to:
- Design analysis of ROPS structures
- Investigation of wheel bearing failures
- Patent analysis of agricultural planters
- Investigation of PTO performance
- Stability testing and analysis