The engineers at Caulfield Engineering have extensive experience in analyzing the design of new products and the re-design of existing products. Our engineers and scientists can assist manufacturers in design reviews and risk assessments while offering clients a unique perspective. Caulfield Engineering understands that safety and reliability are paramount in product development, and we can assist manufacturers in achieving these goals. Our multi-disciplinary team can review products and offer a comprehensive analysis, including quality control of manufacturing techniques, comparison to competitive designs, and compliance with codes and standards.
An example of the stages of design review might include:
- Competitor product evaluation
- Failure modes effect analysis
- Safety audits
- Review of code and standard compliance
- Evaluation of manufacturing feasibility
- Testing and evaluation of product functionality