Caulfield Engineering utilizes a number of services to assist clients in consulting endeavors.
Our professional staff has over 100 years of combined experience in areas such as (but not limited to) accident investigation, reconstruction, scene preservation and site documentation, as well as the expertise to determine if events occurred due to failures with a part or product's design, materials, or surrounding environment.
Additional practice areas include:
- Accident Data
- 3D Modeling, Animations & Visualization
- Event “Black Box” Data Recovery & Analysis
- Evidence & Artifact Preservation
- Laser Scanning & Scene Preservation
- Engineering Design Reviews
- Design & Performance Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- Product Design, Safety & Liability
- Product Comparison (Competitor Products)
- Risk Assessments & Analysis